Tofu Shirataki - Angel Hair 8 oz. 10 Pack
Product Number - KIT0009
Bin Number - Bundle Frozen
*10 Pack Only* Tofu Shirataki noodles are a favorite food of dieters everywhere. These Angel Hair shaped tofu and yam infused shirataki noodles are a healthy low-calorie, low-carb, gluten-free, and vegan alternative to regular pasta noodles. Since these shirataki noodles are made of tofu and yam flour, they will allow you to get your pasta fix without packing on the pounds. Tofu Shirataki noodles absorb whatever flavor you add to them, so don't be shy with the sauce. Check out our other Tofu Shirataki Noodles.
More Product Information
Asian Food Grocer ships Tofu Shirataki by USPS Priority Mail to assure your product arrives fresh.
Tofu Shirataki will be shipped inside an insulated bag with ice packs. Although the ice packs may melt, the Tofu Shirataki Noodle's quality is unaffected. Refrigerate the Tofu Shirataki Noodles upon receipt and they should last for months.
Extremely cold weather conditions may cause the Shirataki Noodle container to burst and leak during delivery. AFG does not guarantee items damaged due to weather conditions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||15 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Serving Size: 4 oz (113g)
Serving per Container: 2
Net wt. 8 oz (226g)
Filtered water, tofu (soybeans, calcium sulfate, glucono delta lactone), yam flour, calcium hydroxide.
- Product of USA
- Keep Refrigerated
- Gluten Free
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Bonnie's Yummy Shirataki
- 1 pkg Tofu Shirataki Angel Hair
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell peper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic (I uses the garlic sold in jars)
- 1/2 cup legumes (black beans, red kidney beans, etc.), drained
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce, lite, low sodium
- Rinse Tofu Shirataki as directed on package, blot dry, then cut noodles to bite size set aside in a plate. (I prefer drier texture so I dry-roast the angel hair after patting dry)
- Pour olive oil in large frying pan and add onion, pepper and minced garlic.
- Saute' about one minute while stirring mixture and adjust heat so as not to burn ingredients.
- Add legumes, Worcestire and soy sauces. Simmer on low until mixture is tender and ready to eat.
- Add cut noodles to mixture and simmer on low for about 30 seconds, stirring so as not to stick to pan.
- Serve hot. Yields two servings.
|Rating:||Monday Mar 05 2012 05:42||by Diana|
Back to top