Bears Tempura Batter Mix 14.1 oz
Product Number - 1174403
Bin Number - 4173
Tempura is a light and crispy breading which is used for deep frying seafood and vegetables. It's a lot healthier than conventional batter mixes. Use ponzu sauce for dipping and toss in a bit of ginger for an added kick.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||390 mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||77 g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 3.5 oz. (100 g)
Servings per Container Approx.: 4
Net wt. 14.1 fl oz (400 g)
Wheat flour, starch, salt, lactose, baking powder.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- Mix 100g ( or 1/4 bag) of Bears Tempura Batter with 3/4 cup cold water. Do not make batter too soupy. Batter should retain a sticky-like consistency.
- Heat oil to between 320 and 360 degrees F.
- Ounce oil is heated take a test piece of Bears Tempura Batter and drop it into the oil. If the batter sinks to the bottom and then slowly rises to the top, you are ready to cook.
- Dip your shrimp, squid, or vegetables into batter until fully coated. Place piece into oil, it should sink down and then float up.
- Ounce the food turns a nice fox colored orange remove from the oil and place onto a rack or paper towel to drain and cool.
- Ounce cooled enjoy with our Kikkoman Tempura Dipping Sauce