Broccoli-Beef Seasoning Mix
Product Number - 1241344
Bin Number - 3204
One of the most popular Chinese food dishes, broccoli beef made easy.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||480 mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 2 tsp (5 g)
Serving per Container: 6
Net wt. 1 oz (28.3 g)
Dehydrated soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt, maltodextrin), salt, modified cornstarch, sugar, torula yeast, cornstarch, garlic, autolyzed yeast, maltodextrin, spices, caramel color, xanthan gum, sesame oil, citric acid, natural flavor, sherry wine solids, beef meat, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, oyster extract (shellfish), natural smoke flavor, beef fat, maltol.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 package Kikkoman Broccoli Beef Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 pound boneless tender beef, cut in thin strips
- 1 large onion, chunked
- Dissolve mix in 2/3 cup water; set aside.
- Cut broccoli flowerets in bite-size pieces; peel stalks and cut in thin slices.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat; add beef. Stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 4 minutes, sprinkling with 1 Tbsp. water after 2 minutes.
- Return beef to pan with seasoning mixture. Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens and beef and vegetables are coated with sauce.
Makes 3 to 4 servings
|Rating:||Monday Aug 26 2013 23:32||by Susan|
|I had Never tried this before.When I went to visit my Family back East last year my granddaughter made this dish. I was totaly impressed,I loved it. I wanted her recipe and she said Gram,It's on the Package of Kikoman's Beef and Broccoli. Tonight I came on my computer to find out about the Kikomans Beef N Broccoli where I could get it.My neighbor went to several stores for me but, couldn't find it so thats why I came online and found your Website! I'm really glad I did because I got the recipe for the Miso Soup.I'm Diabetic and Want to loose some more weight and I was told that the Miso Soup would be good to help with more weight loss.Was also told that Asian noodles were low in carbs.I love spaghetti and noodles but here there all high in carbs and Not many gluten free yet. Can't wait for my order so I can get started.!!! :) Thank You. Susan Higgins|
Back to top