Chato Sencha Green Tea 1.68 oz
Product Number - 01446
Bin Number - 2221
Japanese Sencha green tea uses whole tea leaves that expand when steeped. Green tea is a great source for antioxidants.
More Product Information
Health Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea has been considered a medicinal beverage in Asia for almost 4,000 years. It has only been recently that Western Society is learning more about the health benefits of Green Tea. Green tea is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigalloctechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a powerful antioxidant. Clinical tests have shown that antioxidants destroy free radicals and have positive effects on the entire body. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that can damage the cells in the body, leaving the body susceptible to cancer, heart disease, and many other degenerative diseases. Studies strongly suggest that the antioxidants found in Green Tea may:
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Fight cancer and inhibit the growth of cancer cells
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Lower blood sugar
- Boosts the immune system
- Lower cholesterol
- Burn fat naturally
- Enhance metabolic rate
- Reduce the negative effects of smoking
Not only is Green tea beneficial to your health but it tastes great as well!
How to Prepare a Tasty Cup of Green Tea:
- Place the tea bag in the tea cup.
- Pour fresh, fully boiling water on the tea bag.
- Steep 2 to 3 minutes, then take out the tea bag and taste.
- If you prefer a stronger tea, steep as long as you like.
- If you wish, milk (not cream) can be added, or lemon and sugar to taste.