Curry Sauce Mild Microwavable 7.4 oz
Product Number - 12046077
Bin Number - 3023
This Mild Microwavable Curry with Vegetables is an easy choice for instant Japanese curry. This milder version includes a hint of spiciness tailored to those who enjoy spice but are sensitive to hot foods. Those with a taste for the scoldingly spicy dish may find this Golden Curry on the light side, so if you're more inclined to the piquant consider the Java Curry Hot product for hotter sauce mixes. Otherwise, this milder version of microwavable curry makes for a great instant meal on the fly.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||12 g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||1160 mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 package (210 g)
Serving per Container: 1
Net wt. 7.4 oz (210 g)
Vegetables (onion, potato, carrot), water, palm oil, wheat flour, sugar, apple paste, monosodium glutamate, tomato paste, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), salt, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, butter, dry whole milk, coconut, garlic, potato starch, skim milk, mango paste, caramel color, fructose, glucose, honey, peanut butter (peanut), artificial flavor.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Stove Top Directions:
- # Remove pouch from package. DO NOT OPEN POUCH. Place pouch directly into boiling water. DO NOT COVER THE POT. Boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove pouch from boiling water. Cut pouch open and pour the contents over cooked rice or pasta. POUCH AND CONTENTS ARE EXTREMELY HOT.
Microwave Oven Directions:
- Remove pouch from package. Cut pouch open and pour contents into microwave-safe bowl. DO NOT MICROWAVE THE POUCH! THE POUCH IS NOT MICROWAVE SAFE.
- Cover; cook on High 1 minute or until hot and let stand for 30 seconds. Carefully remove the bowl from oven and serve over cooked rice or pasta. Handle with care as heated contents may splatter.
Note: Heating time will vary depending on the power of your microwave oven. Adjust according to your microwave oven.