Dynasty Black Shiitake Mushrooms Whole 1.0 oz
Product Number - 3002401
Bin Number - 4062
Shiitake mushrooms are used all throughout Asian cuisine and are essential for a healthy diet. Shiitake mushrooms are often sun dried and sold as preserved food in packages. Even in their dried state, they are filled with healthy amino acids, 6 grams of dietary fiber, iron, and vitamin D.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 0.5 oz (14g)
Servings per Container Approx.: 2
Net wt. 1 oz (28.35 g)
Dried Mushrooms, sulfites.
- Product of China
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Almond Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 3-4
- 4 Dynasty Shiitake Dried Black Mushrooms
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Dynasty Oyster-Flavored Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dynasty Stir-Fry Sauce
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup whole natural almonds
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3/4 lb zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4 –inch widths
- 1 medium onion, cut into ¾-inch chunks and separated
- 2 cups hot, cooked Dynasty Jasmine Rice
- Soak shiitake as package directs
- Drain and squeeze out extra liquid
- Remove and discard shiitake stems; thinly slice shiitake.
- Dissolve bouillon in ½ cup hot water
- Add 1/4 cup cold water, cornstarch, oyster and stir-fry sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat.
- Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add almonds; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly to wasted
- Remove from pan. Again coat the inside of the pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove from pan. Coat pan with spray a third time. Add zucchini and onion; stir-fry 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Mix in chicken, shiitake and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat; mix in almonds
- Serve immediately with rice