GA Rice Cake 17.63 oz
Product Number - 160AN118
Bin Number - 4175
Natural, with no preservatives or additives, Rice cake is made from Glutinous rice, also called sweet rice. The rice is steamed and powdered, then soaked in citric acid. Once placed into a mold, overnight the sweet rice becomes very hard. This rice is often consumed in celebration of the new year, but can be eaten year round as a delicious treat.
More Product Information
Mochi Rice Cake is a staple for many Asian New Year holiday's, and can be prepared in several different ways; grilled, boiled, deep fried, in soup, and more. They are also cut into different shapes to suit the different cooking applications.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||2 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||76 g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g||4 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Calcium||6.6 mg||0 %|
|Iron||6 mg||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (17 g)
Servings per Container: 10
Net wt. 6 oz (170 g)
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- Soak rice cake in water for about 12 hours until rice cake becomes soft
- Increase the soaking time for softer results. (Soaking time will be longer in winter).
- Rice Cake in Soup
- Put soaked rice cake into boiling soup and cook for 2-3 minutes
- It is ready to serve after adding your favorite condiments.
Stir-fry Rice Cake:
- Heat oil in wok or pan, stir fry soaked rice cake for 2 minutes.
- Add some water and cover the wok or pan with lid.
- After the water dries out, add seasoning and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Ready to serve.Fry Rice Cake: Heat oil in wok or pan, add soaked rice cake and then water
- Cover the wok or pan until the water dries out.
- Fry the rice cake until both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve with hot dipping sauces.