S&B Golden Curry Instant - Hot 8.1 oz
Product Number - 60030
Bin Number - 3024
S & B Golden Curry sauce mix producers presents a spicier take on their more traditional offerings in this Golden Curry Instant - Hot mixture. This curry includes a full dosage of spicy for all you Tabasco addicts out there. Be forewarned, this curry is the spiciest they sell, so make sure you’re one who enjoys spicy food. Those with milder tastes may find the Golden Curry Instant - Med Hot more to their liking. Otherwise, this hot style of S & B's curry just might be the perfectly spicy curry for you.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||130|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||15 g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||43 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||1110 mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Serving Size: 1 package (230 g)
Serving per Container: 1
Net wt. 8.1 oz (230 g)
Vegetables (potato, carrot, onion), edible oils (palm oil, canola oil, soybean oil), wheat flour, sugar, salt, curry powder, spices, monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer), caramel color, powdered Worcestershire sauce, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (soybean), malic acid, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, calcium lactate.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- Remove pouch from box. Place UNOPENED pouch directly into a pot of boiling water, boil UNCOVERED for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove pouch from boiling water. Cut pouch open and pour contents over food (steamed rice or noodles, etc)
- Remove pouch from box. Cut pouch open and pour contents into a microwave-safe casserole. DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH.
- Cover and cook on High 1 minute or until hot, and let stand 30 seconds. Carefully remove casserole from microwave and serve over food (steamed rice or noodles, etc).
Since microwave wattage varies, adjust cooking time accordingly.