Golden Curry Instant - Mild 8.1 oz
Product Number - 60034
Bin Number - 3021
S & B Golden Curry sauce mix producers presents a milder take on their more traditional offerings in the Golden Curry Instant - Mild brand. This Japanese curry mixture includes a hint of spiciness tailored to those who enjoy only a minor kick in their meals. Those with a taste for the scalding hot dish may find this Golden Curry on the light side, so if you're more inclined to the spicy consider Golden Curry Instant - Med Hot. Otherwise, this milder version of S & B's curry might be just the style for you.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||140|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||15 g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||46 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||1150 mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 package (230 g)
Serving per Container: 1
Net wt. 8.1 oz (230 g)
Vegetables (potato, carrot, onion), edible oils (palm oil, canola oil, soybean oil), wheat flour, sugar, salt, curry powder, spices, monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer), caramel color, powdered Worcestershire sauce, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (soybean), malic acid, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, calcium lactate.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
1. Remove pouch from box. PLACE UNOPENED pouch directly into a pot of boiling water, boil UNCOVERED for 3-5 minutes.
2. Carefully remove pouch from boiling water. Cut pouch open and pour contents over food (steamed rice or noodles, etc)
1. Remove pouch from box. Cut pouch open and pour contents into a microwave-safe casserole. DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH.
2. Cover and cook on High 1 minute or until hot, and let stand 30 seconds. Carefully remove casserole from microwave and serve over food (steamed rice or noodles, etc).
Since microwave wattage varies, adjust cooking time accordingly.
|Rating:||Wednesday May 26 2010 06:31||by VLATKO|
|THIS SAUSE IS EXCELLENT!|
Back to top