S&B Golden Curry Medium Hot 3.5 oz
Product Number - 01256
Bin Number - 3048
S & B curry producers of the world renowned Golden Curry line of Japanese curries presents a spicier take on their more tradtional offerings in the Med Hot brand name mixture. This instant curry option includes a well-balanced level of spiciness tailored to those who enjoy an added zest in their curries. Those with a taste for the scoldingly spicy dish may find this Golden Curry on the light side, so if you're more inclined to the piquant consider the S&B Curry Hot product for hotter meals. If not, this medium spiced Japanese curry may be the perfect answer to those rushed weekday dinner preparations.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||820 mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/5 package (22 g)
Servings per Container: 5
Net wt. 3.5 oz (100 g)
Wheat flour, edible oils (palm oil, canola oil), salt, sugar, curry powder, spices, caramel color, monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer), malic acid.
- Product of Japan
- Keep Refrigerated in airtight container after opening
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- Cut 1 to 1-1/2 lbs of lean beef (or chicken, lamb, shrimp, or tofu)
- Dice one large onion.
- In a large skillet, sauté meat and onion in oil until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. If desired, add carrots, potato, celery, or just about any vegetable you like. Discard excess oil.
- Add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat (and potato) is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Break Golden Curry Sauce Mix (roux) into small pieces and add to pot stirring until (roux) is completed melted.
- Simmer the instant Japanese curry for another 5 minutes or so stirring constantly. (If curry sauce becomes too thick, just add water).
- Pour over freshly cooked rice.
You may increase or decrease the amount of vegetables and meat in your Japanese curry mixes by as much as 50%. However, the amount of water you add should not be decreased. If the consistency of the curry stew is too thick, adjust it by adding water at the end. S&B curry roux comes ready to eat, so you've no need to add salt or pepper.