Hawaiian Ice Tea
Product Number - 12121
Bin Number - 3227
Cool and refreshing Hawaiian iced tea. Add a wedge of pineapple and kick your shoes off.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 serving (21 g)
Serving per Container: 4
Net wt. 3 oz (84 g)
Sugar, Instant tea, maltro dextrin, citric acid, lemon oil, caramel color.
- Product of USA
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 pkg of NOH Hawaiian Iced Tea Mix
- 4 cups water (1 quart or approximately 1 liter)
- Combine contents of package with 1 quart or 1 liter of wate
- Stir until well blended. Chill and serve with ice
- Per glass: Add 2 tablespoon of Hawaiian Iced Tea mix to 8 oz glass of water.
- Hot: Add 1 tablespoon of Hawaiian Iced Tea mix to 1 coffee cup of hot water
- Add more or less tea mix for personal taste
- Suggestion: Royal Hawaiian Iced Tea add pineapple juice or pineapple wedge to a glass of cold Hawaiian Iced Tea.