House Tofu Hamburger Mix
Product Number - 12004804
Bin Number - 3039
Quick and easy vegetarian hamburgers, just add tofu to the mix and sauté! It's great if you're looking for a healthy alternative to red meat.
More Product Information
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||180 mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||2 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/5 package (10 g)
Serving per Container: 5
Net wt. 1.72 oz (49 g)
Bread crumbs, onion, sugar, sesame, potato, salt, soy protein concentrate, cornstarch, soy sauce, autholyzed yeast extract, yam, roasted garlic powder (garlic, palm oil), vegetable bouillon (cornstarch, onion, potato, carrot), xanthan gum, citric acid. Contains wheat and soybeans ingredients
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Ingredients: (5 Servings)
- 1 package tofu burger patty mix
- 12 oz firm tofu or firm 14 oz
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use only the required amount of Tofu for patties to form properly
- Remove Tofu from container and scramble it. Throughly mix with package content. Shape into 5 patties.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Saute patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Enjoy it like your favorite burger !
Cooking with meat:
- Substitute half of the Tofu with any ground meat.
- Follow the same directions.
Suggestions: Serve with soy sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, salsa, or ponzu; it enhances the flavor! If you would like to add meat, mix a half of tofu (6 oz) and add ground meat (6 oz) of our choice.
The cooking instructions are also in Japanese on the back of the package.