Jasmine Rice Enriched 5 lbs
Product Number - 10019838
Bin Number - 4006
The taste of jasmine rice is rich and slightly nutty, which makes it ideal for Thai and Chinese dishes. Like other medium grain rices, jasmine rice is somewhat sticky, which makes it great for a wide range of unique dishes.
More Product Information
Directions: Combine 1 cup Dynasty Jasmine Rice and 1-1/2 cups water in medium saucepan. Bring to a softboil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until moisture is absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand covered 10 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve. Makes about 3 cups cooked rice.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g) uncooked
Serving per Container Approx.: 50
Net wt. 5 lbs. (2.26 kg)
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
SPICY THAI BEEF & RICE RECIPE
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Dynasty Jasmine Rice
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- Heat large frying pan over high heat.
- Add beef; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until browned
- Add onion, garlic and crushed red pepper
- Stir-fry for 1 minute longer
- Mix in carrots, rice, 1-1/2 cups water and soy sauce
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Mix in mint and coriander
- Remove from heat
- Let stand covered 10 minutes before serving
- Makes 4 servings, about 1-1/4 cup each.