Java Curry Hot 7.8 oz
Product Number - 12024711
Bin Number - 3035
Producers of the Java Curry line of curries present the Java Curry Hot sauce mix as a spicier take on the traditional Japanese curry style. This curry option includes a full dose of spicy for all those Tabasco addicts out there. Be forewarned, Java Curry Hot is the spiciest they sell, so make sure you enjoy spicy food if this is the style you decide on. Those with milder tastes may find the Java Curry Med Hot more to their liking. Otherwise, this hot style of Java brand name Japanese curries is an excellent and delicious meal option.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||10 g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||28 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||900 mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/10 package (20 g)
Servings per Container: 10
Net wt. 7.8 oz (220 g)
palm oil, wheat flour, cornstarch, tapioka starch, salt, sugar, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion paste, onion powder, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, onion saute seasoning (palm oil, onion, hydrogenated glucose syrup, salt), garlic powder, pineapple, coconut paste, tomato powder, whey powder, vegetable bouillon (autolyzed yeast extract, onion, carrot), peanut butter (peanut), cocoa, seasoning oil (red pepper, palm oil, coconut oil), chutney, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, coloring (caramel), soy lecithin, monoglycerides, citric acid, succinic acid, natural and artificial flavor, spice extract (ginger, onion).
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box house java curry sauce mix
- Meat (beef or pork) or chicken (1-1/8 lb., 500g)
- 2 Medium onions (1 lb., 400g)
- 2 Medium potatoes (2/3 lb., 300g)
- 1 Medium carrot (1/2 lb., 200g)
Directions: (12 servings)
- Cut meat or chicken, onions, potatoes, carrots, into bite size. saute in saucepan until lightly browned. add 5-1/2 cups (1300ml, 44 fl.oz.) water and bring to boil. cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes or until tender.
- remove from heat. break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Please note: when using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned (above) and 3 cups (approx. 700ml, 24 fl oz.) of water.