Java Curry Medium Hot 7.8 oz
Product Number - 12024717
Bin Number - 3034
Java Curry Med Hot 7.8 oz is a mild and larger take on Java Curry product offerings. This Japanese curry option includes well balanced spiciness tailored to those who enjoy spice in their food. Those with a taste for the scoldingly spicy dish may find this Golden Curry on the light side, so if you're more inclined to the piquant consider the Java Curry Hot 7.8 oz product for Java's hotter meal choices. The larger 7.8 oz packaging option is perfect for families or larger meals.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||10 g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||27 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||860 mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/9 package (24 g)
Servings per Container: 9
Net wt. 7.8 oz (220 g)
Palm oil, cornstarch, wheat flour, salt, sugar, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion powder, cheese (cheddar, gouda), tomato powder, chutney, celery extract, autolyzed yeast extract, peanut butter (peanut), sauce powder (worcester sauce powder, spices, tomato powder, dextrin, salt, sugar, sodium acetate), butter milk powder, garlic powder, skim milk powder, spices (cumin, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, red pepper), vegetable paste (onion, carrot, leek, celery), soy sauce powder, maltodextrin, fermented wheat flour seasoning (wheat, flour, malted rice), soybean powder, butter, glucose, coloring (caramel), monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, soy lecithin, citric acid, natural & artificial flavor, spice extract (cumin, cardamom). Contains soybeans, wheat, milk and peanut ingredients.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix
- Meat: beef, pork or chicken (1-1/8 lb, 500 g)
- 4 medium onions (1-3/4 lb, 800 g)
- 4 medium potatoes (1-1/2 lb, 600 g)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 lb, 200 g)
Cooking Directions: (12 servings)
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned. Add 5 cups (1200 mL, 40 fl. oz) water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 10 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Note: When using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned and 3 cups of (approx 700 mL, 24 fl oz) of water.