JenYi Strawberry Dofu Delight 6 oz
Product Number - 160BJ009
Bin Number - 4160
This delicious strawberry flavored gelatin dessert is made using agar-agar making it perfectly suitable for vegetarians because it is derived from plant material and not from animals.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (17 g)
Servings per Container: 10
Net wt. 6 oz (170 g)
Sugar, agar, gelatin, natural strawberry flavor, red #40.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
How to prepare:
- Mix contents of this box with 3-1/2 cups (28 fl. oz) of water.
- Stir and heat to boil. Turn off heat.
- Add 1-1/2 cups (12 fl. oz) of milk and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in refrigerator until set.
- Serve as is or top with fresh or canned fruits for a delightful treat.
|Rating:||Tuesday Aug 26 2014 11:17||by Alex|
|Maybe I made it wrong? The flavor was fine, but the texture was awful. It was way too hard, and sort of crumbled. I couldn't eat it.|
|Rating:||Wednesday Jul 23 2014 18:41||by IDY|
Back to top