JFC Brown Shirataki Yam Noodles 16.0 oz
Product Number - 48901
Bin Number - 713
JFC Shirataki Brown Yam Noodles are a tasty and healthy alternative and are quite popular. The Brown Shirataki Noodles have an added ingredient, seaweed powder, for increased calcium and iron. This does not alter the taste, Shirataki Noodles will absorb the flavors you cook with it, similar to tofu. These weight loss noodles will quickly fill you up, and keep you that way all day.
More Product Information
Extremely cold weather conditions may cause the Shirataki Noodle container to burst and leak during delivery. AFG does not guarantee items damaged due to weather conditions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||5 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
Serving per Container Approx.: 2
Net wt. 16.0 oz (396g)
Purified water, yam flour, hydrated lime, and seaweed powder.
- Product of USA
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
*To parboil: Boil water in a pot and add a pinch of salt (optional); add the Shirataki Noodles and quick-boil for about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse.
Nikujaga - Beef and Potato stew
- Cut 1/2 thinly sliced beef, 2 medium potatoes, and 2 medium onions into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse and drain 1/2 package (14 oz) Shirakiku Shirataki and then cut them into easy to eat pieces.
- Heat a deep pan and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and beef.
- Saute 2-3 minutes then add onions and potatoes. Continue sauteing for 3 minutes.
- Combine Shirakiku Shirataki, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 cups dashi stock, and 4 tablespoons each of sake, soy sauce and mirin.
- Bring to a simmer half covered. Skim off any foam and cook for about 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes get tender.
Serving size: 4
|Rating:||Monday May 10 2010 19:01||by Donna|
Back to top