Kikkoman All-Purpose Soy Sauce 10 Fz
Product Number - 12001420
Bin Number - 3290
Kikkoman Soy Sauce is naturally brewed. This process creates a soy sauce that has a distinctive, complex flavor, rich color and delicate aroma which will enhance the taste of almost any food.
More Product Information
Refrigerate after opening.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||920 mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)
Servings per Container Approx.: 20
Net wt. 10 fl oz (296 ml)
Water, soybeans, wheat, salt, lactic acid, sodium benzoate: less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Tofu Steak with Shiitake Sauce
Serving Size: 3-4
- 2/3 cup (dry) Dynasty Sliced Shiitake
- 1 package Silken Firm Tofu 12.3 oz
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or Hinokuni Potato Starch 10.5 Oz
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce - Kikkoman All-Purpose Soy Sauce 5 Fz
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman Manjo Aji Sauce
- 1/8 tsp black pepper- White Pepper Powder 1.2 oz
- 4 tsp vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots, julienne cut
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups hot, cooked Nishiki or Botan Calrose Rice - Botan White Rice 5 lbs
- Soak shiitake in 2 cups hot water, 25 minutes
- Drain tofu. Halve tofu horizontally and vertically to get 4 equal size “steak.” Place tofu on paper towels, in single layer. Let drain 30 minutes, changing towels when wet
- Drain shiitake, reserving liquid.
- Combine shiitake liquid, potato starch, soy sauce, mirin and pepper; stir until potato starch dissolves. Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Add teaspoons oil; coat inside bottom of pan.
- Add tofu steaks, in single layer. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; keep warm
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in the same pan. Add carrots and onion; sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender crisp.
- Mix in shiitake, shiitake-cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture boils and thickens. For each serving, place a tofu steak on serving plate. Spoon ¾ cup shiitake sauce over tofu. Serve immediately with rice.