Kikkoman Gourmet Teriyaki 14 Fz
Product Number - 12004692
Bin Number - NEW
Use this sweet and savory Japanese marinade the next time you grill for a uniquely Asian flavor. Use it on everything from beef to fish, it’s great on them all.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||450 mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (18 g)
Serving per Container Approx.: 22
Net wt. 14 oz (396 g)
Naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), sugar, water, mirin (sweet cooking rice wine), modified food starch, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, spices.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
1. Marinate 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves in 2/3 cup Marinade in large plastic food storage bag 20 minutes, turning over once.
2. Broil or grill chicken 5 to 6 inches from heat source 8 minutes.
3. Turn over; brush with fresh Marinade.
4. Cook to 6 to 7 minutes longer, or until no longer pink in center.
1. Marinate 4 (1/2 inch thick) fish steaks or fillets in 2/3 cup Marinade in large plastic food storage bag 20 minutes, turning over once.
2.Broil 3 minutes; turn over and brush with fresh Marinade. Broil 2 to 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Brush with additional fresh Marinade.