Kikkoman Pork Cutlet Sauce 11.5 Fz
Product Number - 12001279
Bin Number - 3289
KIKKOMAN TONKATSU SAUCE. Authentic Pork Cutlet Sauce.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Tonkatsu (Pork cutlets):
1. Pound 4 (1/2-inch thick)boneless pork chops to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Coat with 2 tbsp. flour
3. Then dip into 1 beaten egg and
4. Finally coat thoroughly with 1/2 cup panko ( Japanese style bread crumbs) or 1/3 corn flake crumbs.
5. Deep-fry in 1-inch vegetable oil, heated to 350 degrees Fahreinheit, 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
6. Serve with Kikkoman Tonkatsu Sauce. Makes 4 serving.
Net wt. 11.5 oz (326g)
% Daily Value
|Calories from fat||0||0 %|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Sodium||290 mg||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (17g)
Servings about 20
Sugar, applesauce (apples, water, and ascorbic acid as a preservative), water, vinegar, naturally brewed soy sauce(water, wheat, soybeans, salt), salt, modified food starch, onion puree, tomatoes, carrot puree, spices, caramel, garlic powder, maltodextrin, sodium benzoate: less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.