Kikkoman Sweet Cooking Sake 12.7 Fz
Product Number - 12063951
Bin Number - 3092
Mirin is a sweet rice wine that is used in many Japanese dishes. It can be used in everything from dipping sauces to sushi rice.
- Combine 8 chicken thights ( about 2-1/2 lb), skinned & excess fat remved.
- 2 tbsp each kikkoman mirin kikkoman soy sauce & dynasty sesame oil in large plastic food storage bag.
- tie bag securely mix well
- refrigerate 1 hour.
- place chicken in single layer, on rack on broiler pan.
- broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 min
- turn chicken over
- broil 10 to 15 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through
|Rating:||Thursday Jul 08 2010 14:44||by Travis|
|I used this as a substitute, instead of cooking oil. I used it in sun bird Lemon chicken! It is so good. You wont find anything better! I thought the oil version was better. I was so wrong. This cooking sake knocked it outta the park!!|
Back to top