Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade 10 Fz
Product Number - 12001468
Bin Number - 3281
Use right from the bottle as a marinade or brush-on sauce for all types of poultry, meats or seafood. OR, create your own sauce by adding minced fresh ginger root, garlic, green onions, brown sugar or herbs.
More Product Information
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening for quality.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||610 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)
Serving per Container Approx.: 20
Net wt. 15 oz (425 g)
Naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), wine, high fructose corn syrup, water, vinegar, salt, spices, onion powder, succinic acid, garlic powder, sodium benzoate: less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
1. Marinate 3 lbs. of pieces in sauce, in sealed plastic bag, in refrigerator 4 hours, overnight, turning over occasionally.
2. Bake at 350 Fahrenheit 45 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning and basting once.
3. To BBQ: Place marinated pieces on grill 5 inches from heat. Cook about 20 minutes on each side, baste occasionally.
1. Marinate tender steaks or chops in sauce about 30 minutes; broil or grill to desired doneness.
2. Or, marinate beef or lamb for kabobs about 30 minutes
3. Thread on skewers with desired vegetables and broil or grill to desired doneness.
1. Bake 3 lbs. cut-up spareribs in shallow pan at 350 Fahrenheit 45 minutes; brush well with sauce.
2. Bake 30 minutes longer , or until tender ; basting occasionally with sauce.