Kokumaro Curry Hot 7.1 oz
Product Number - 12005213
Bin Number - 3037
Kokumaro Curry producers present their Kokumaro Curry Hot 7.1 oz curry sauce for a spicier take on their more traditional offerings. This larger family sized instant curry includes spiciness tailored to those who enjoy an added zest in their curries. Be forewarned, this Kokumaro curry is the spiciest offered, so make sure you enjoy spicy food before you decide on this style. Those with milder tastes may find the Kokumaro Curry Medium Hot 7.1 oz more to their liking. Otherwise, this family sized robustly spiced Japanese curry may be the perfect answer to those rushed weekday dinner plans.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||900 mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/10 package (20 g)
Servings per Container: 10
Net wt. 7.1 oz (200 g)
Palm oil, cornstarch, wheat flour, salt, sugar, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion powder, cheese (cheddar, gouda), tomato powder, chutney, celery extract, autolyzed yeast extract, peanut butter (peanut), sauce powder (worcester sauce powder, spices, tomato powder, dextrin, salt, sugar, sodium acetate), butter milk powder, garlic powder, skim milk powder, spices (cumin, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, red pepper), vegetable paste (onion, carrot, leek, celery), soy sauce powder, maltodextrin, fermented wheat flour seasoning (wheat, flour, malted rice), soybean powder, butter, glucose, coloring (caramel), monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, soy lecithin, citric acid, natural & artificial flavor, spice extract (cumin, cardamom). Contains soybeans, wheat, milk and peanut ingredients.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix
- Meat: beef, pork or chicken (1-1/8 lb, 500 g)
- 4 medium onions (1-3/4 lb, 800 g)
- 4 medium potatoes (1-1/2 lb, 600 g)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 lb, 200 g)
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned. Add 5 cups (1200 mL, 40 fl. oz) water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 10 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Note: When using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned and 3 cups of (approx 700 ml, 24 fl oz) of water.