Kokumaro Curry Medium Hot 7.1 oz
Product Number - 12005214
Bin Number - 3036
Kokumaro Curry producers presents a mild and larger take on their traditional offerings in their Kokumaro Curry medium Hot 7.1 oz mixture. This Japanese curry includes a well balanced spiciness tailored to those who enjoy well spiced food. If your tastes lean toward the scoldingly spicy you may find this Golden Curry on the light side, so consider the more piquant Kokumaro Curry Hot 7.1 oz product for Kokumaro's hotter meal choices. Kokumaro is affordable, quick and easy, plust their larger 7.1 oz packaging option is perfect for families or larger events.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||30|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||880 mg||37 %|
|Potassium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/10 pack (20 g)
Servings per Container: 10
Net wt. 7.1 oz
Palm oil, cornstarch, wheat flour, salt, sugar, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion powder, cheese (cheddar, gouda), tomato powder, chutney, celery extract, autolyzed yeast extract, peanut butter (peanut), sauce powder (worcester sauce powder, spices, tomato powder, dextrin, salt, sugar, sodium acetate), butter milk powder, garlic powder, skim milk powder, spices (cumin, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, red pepper), vegetable paste (onion, carrot, leek, celery), soy sauce powder, maltodextrin, fermented wheat flour seasoning (wheat, flour, malted rice), soybean powder, butter, glucose, coloring (caramel), monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, soy lecithin, citric acid, natural & artificial flavor, spice extract (cumin, cardamom).
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix
- Meat: beef, pork or chicken (1-1/8 lb, 500 g)
- 4 medium onions (1-3/4 lb, 800 g)
- 4 medium potatoes (1-1/2 lb, 600 g)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 lb, 200 g)
Cooking Directions: (12 servings)
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned. Add 5 cups (1200 mL, 40 fl. oz) water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 10 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Note: When using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned and 3 cups of (approx 700 mL, 24 fl oz) of water.