Orchids Bihon Vermicelli Rice Noodles 8 oz
Product Number - 02426
Bin Number - 5012
Vermicelli noodles are long and thin rice noodles. They can be used in many dishes from soups to stir-fries and they can be eaten hot or cold.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||118 mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||57 g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (57 g)
Serving per Container Approx.: 4
Net wt. 8.0 oz (228 g)
Rice flour, corn starch, flour and water.
- Product of Taiwan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Cooking Directions for soup base using kikkoman's Memmi Soup Base
- use cold water to wash the rice sticks then put in a container
- do not soak, product has been cooked
- do not rinse with hot water
- wait approximately 3-5 minutes for the Rice Sticks to soften
- put 1 spoon of oil, green onion, shrimp, pork, mixed vegetables,and a quantity of salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, or other condiments into a wok and fry it
- add water to a proper degree to be cooked into a deep soup.(for every 227g of rice sticks use approx. 330g of water.more rice sticks require more water.)
- when the soup is boiling, put the softening Rice into the pan, and use chopsticks to stir-fry it until the dampness disappears.
- add a spoon of oil and it will become very delicious.
For Rice Sticks Soup
- the directions are the same as cooking rice sticks sauteed, but require more water
- when the soup is boiling, put the rice sticks into the wok. it is ready to serve after 1 to 1/2 minutes.
|Rating:||Saturday Jul 30 2011 05:33||by Emmanuelle|
Back to top