Orchids Buckwheat Noodle 8.8 oz
Product Number - 15238
Bin Number - 5011
The Japanese say that the best way to eat soba noodles is cold. It sounds strange but, its surprisingly very satisfying.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||59 g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 bundle (84 g)
Serving per Container: 3
Net wt. 8.38 oz (250 g)
Buckwheat flour, wheat flour, salt.
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Cooking Directions for Noodle
- In a pot of boiling hot water dump orchids zaru soba noodles for about 5 minutes
- Take a piece of the soba noodle and taste it
- if its too hard to bite it needs to be cooked a little longer
- The noodles should be chewy but firm in the center.
- use any of your favorite soup base to prepare hot or cold zaru (buckwheat) noodle:Marukin's Soba Tsuyu, kikkoman's Soup & Sauce Base, and Kikkoman's Memmi Soup Base.
Cooking Directions for soup base using kikkoman's Memmi Soup Base
- prepare noodle soup base(hot or cold)by adding 4 parts Memmi Soup Base to every 1 part water(hot or cold)