Orchids Pancit Canton Noodles 8 oz
Product Number - 02427
Bin Number - 5014
These Philippine style noodles are called Pancit, and they are made with wheat. They are long, easy to took noodles, and are perfect for soups like batchoy or various stir fried dishes.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||13 g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||60 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||300 mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/4 pack (56 g)
Serving per Container Approx.: 4
Net wt. 8.0 oz (228 g)
Wheat flour, tapioca starch, cooking oil (rbd palm olein) salt and artificial color, (fd&c yellow no. 5 tartrazine).
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Filipino Pancit noodles with Oriental Trading Company Ingredients
- 1 pack of Orchid rice noodles ( soak in water for 15 minutes )
- 1/2 cup of Orchid dried mushrooms ( soak in water for 20 minutes )
- 1/2 teaspoon of Orchid sesame oil
- 1/3 cup of Datu Puti tuyomansi
- 1/2 cup of Datu Puti soy sauce
- 1/4 pack of Pancit mix or bihon ( mix in 3 table spoon of water )
- 3 cloves of garlic ( chopped )
- 3 cups of regular cabbage ( chopped in strips )
- 1/4 cup of carrots ( chopped in strips )
- 1 cup of chicken breast ( boiled and strip chopped )
- 1 cup of shrimp ( no shell )
- 1/2 cup of green beans ( chopped small strips )
- 1 medium onion ( chopped )
- 1 large green onion ( minced, save for garnish )
- 3 table spoon of oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Datu Puti Fish sauce to taste ( if needed )
- Heat oil, add onion, garlic and saute about 1 minute.
- Add chicken breast, shrimp, dried mushrooms, carrots, noodles, green beans, soy sauce and stirring occasionally.
- Include water, let stay for 2 minutes, add sesame oil, pancit mix, ground pepper, continue stirring until the noodles are cooked and make sure the noodles are not dry.
- Add the cabbage and stir for 1 minute. Add more Datu Puti if needed. Garnish with large onion minced.
If your pancit noodles are dry while cooking, just add more oil and water. Keep stirring and add a bit of oil, water and soy sauce if necessary.