Oriental Stir Fry
Product Number - 12132
Bin Number - 3215
For a quick and easy stir fry, NOH has produced this amazing MSG free stir fry mix. You can make a savory Asian style meal with little effort.
More Product Information
No MSG Added
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||700 mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
Serving Size: 1 serving (7 g)
Serving per Container: 4
Net wt. 1 oz (28 g)
Sugar, Powdered soy sauce (soy beans, starch, caramel color, salt), onion powder, garlic powder, spices, red no. 3.
- Product of USA
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 pkg NOH Oriental Stir Fry Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 pounds beef (or chicken, pork, shrimp, etc.)
- Your choice of vegetables: Broccoli, round onions, green onions, celery, mushrooms, chinese peas, baby corns, zucchinis, carrots, etc.
- Suggestion: 1 cup broccoli; sliced 1/4-inch thick (3-inch pieces), 1/2 round onion; cut into 1/4-inch slices, 1/2 cup green onions; cut into 2-inch pieces, 1 cup celery; sliced 1/8-inch thick (cut diagonally).
- Combine contents of package with 1/2 cup water; blend well
- Slice meat (beef, chicken, pork) into thin, bite-size pieces
- Marinate meat in sauce for at least 5 minutes
- Heat wok or skillet and add cooking oil
- Stir fry meat for 1 minute; par cook
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add marinating sauce and continue to stir fry until sauce thickens (when cooked, vegetables should remain slightly firm).
- serve NOH Stir Fry dish over rice