S&B Golden Curry Hot 8.4 oz
Product Number - 12052
Bin Number - 3335
S&B has made a name for itself by making some of the most delicious curry around. This quick and easy curry can be paired with a simple rice dish or any of your favorite meat to make a filling and satisfying meal. Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||860 mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/12 package (20 g)
Servings per Container: 12
Net wt. 8.4 oz (240 g)
Wheat Flour, Edible Oils, (palm oil, canola oil) Salt, Sugar, Curry Powder, Spices, Caramel, Monosodium Glutamate, Malic Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate.
- Product of Japan
- Keep refrigerated in airtight container after opening.
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
Golden Curry Directions:
- Cut 1 to 1-1/2 lbs of lean beef (or chicken, lamb, shrimp, or tofu)
- Dice one large onion.
- In a large skillet, sauté meat and onion in oil until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. If desired, add carrots, potato, celery, or just about any vegetable you like. Discard excess oil.
- Add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat (and potato) is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Break Golden Curry Sauce Mix (roux) into small pieces and add to pot stirring until (roux) is completed melted.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes or so stirring constantly. (If sauce becomes too thick, just add water)
- Pour over freshly cooked rice.
You may increase or decrease the amount of vegetables and meat by as much as 50% if you wish. However, the amount of water you add should not be decreased. If the consistency of the curry stew is too thick, adjust it by adding water at the end. S&B curry roux contains everything, so you do not need to add salt or pepper.