Sun Bird Spicy Orange Beef
Product Number - 127019
Bin Number - 3119
Tangy and sweet orange beef seasoning that can be prepared in no time. Serve over a bed of steamed rice.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||290 mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 2 tsp (4 g)
Serving per Container Approx.: 5
Net wt. 3/4 oz (21.3 g)
Sugar, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Natural Flavors (Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Invert Sugar, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup), Dehydrated Garlic and Onion, Citric Acid, Spice and Color, Orange Peel, Sodium Diacetate, Lactose (Milk), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate). Not more than 2% Silicon Dioxide and Tricalcium Phosate Added to Prevent Caking.
Contains: Milk and soy
- Product of USA
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 2 lb Beef (chuck, flank, round, or top sirloin steak); cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Cornstarch; divided
- 3 - 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium onion; cut in wedges
- 1 small Red or Green Bell Peper; cut in chunks
- Blend seasoning, sugar, soy sauce, 1 Tbsp Cornstarch and water; set aside.
- Coat beef with 1/3 cup cornstarch.
- In a large skillet or wok heat oil and brown meat.
- Add vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add seasoning mixture and stir-fry until thickened.
|Rating:||Saturday Aug 21 2010 17:12||by Shannon|
|My mom started using this several years ago and it instantly became a family favorite! Unfortunately, our local grocery stores no longer carry this spice packet, so I have to buy it off of this website, but it is WELL worth it!|
Back to top