Sun Bird Tempura Batter
Product Number - 127010
Bin Number - 3127
Make golden deep fried masterpieces with this quick and easy tempura batter mix.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||180 mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 2 tsp (4 g)
Serving per Container Approx.: 8
Net wt. 1-3/16 oz (33.7 g)
Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dehydrated Garlic, Caramel Color, Monocalcium Phosphate.
- Product of USA
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 lb Uncooked, medium Shrimp; shelled, deveined, and butterflied *
- 1-1/4 cups Flour
- 4 Medium mushrooms, halved
- 2 Zucchini, cut in 1/4" slices
- 1 Onion, cut in 1/4" slices
- 1 Sweet Potato, cut in 1/4" slices
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper, cut in 8 pieces
- Combine seasoning, flour, and water; blend well and let stand 5 minutes. Batter will be lumpy.
- In a large skillet, add oil 3 inches deep. Heat to 375 degrees F.
- Pat vegetables dry. Dip vegetables and shrimp in batter, a few at a time, shaking off excess.
- Fry in hot oil, turning once, until golden brown. Drain and serve.
* To butterfly shrimp: split down the center, cutting almost but not completely through piece. Open the two halves flat resembling a butterfly shape.