Sweet & Sour Sparerib Mix
Product Number - 12123
Bin Number - 3230
Make quick and easy sweet and sour spareribs with this super simple instant sauce mix.
More Product Information
No MSG Added
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||410 mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Serving Size: 1 serving (11 g)
Serving per Container: 4
Net wt. 1-1/2 oz (42 g)
Powdered vinegar, powdered woy sauce (soy beans, starch, caramel color, salt), sugar, powdered ginger, cornstarch, spices.
- Product of USA
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 pkg NOH Chinese Sweet-Sour Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound spareribs, cut into 1-1/2" pieces
- Optional - 1 cup pineapple chunks; 1" squares
- Combine contents of package with 1/2 cup water,blend well and set side
- place 1 pound of spareribs cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces into a saucepan.
- add enough water to cover ribs
- bring to boil and cook 30 minutes or until tender
- discard cooking liquid
- pour sweet sour sauce ribs and simmer 5 to 10 minutes
- add pineapple chunks if desired.
this is an excellent low cholesterol recipe