Vermont Curry Hot 8.8 oz
Product Number - 12022761
Bin Number - 3028
Vermont Curry is the ultimate comfort food. Hints of apple and honey sweeten this curry sauce, but it still has that spicy curry kick we all know and love. Now, Vermont Curry producers present a spicier take on their more traditional offerings in their Vermont Curry Hot 8.8 oz. mixture. Pour House Vermont style curries over meat and rice for a savory meal on a cool day. And the Vermont brand's large 8.8 ounce packaging means there'll be enough for the whole family. Those with milder tastes may find the Vermont Curry Mild 8.8 oz more to their liking. Otherwise, this hot style of S & B's Japanese curry just might be right for you. If you like the supplies of the signature apple and honey flavors found in Japanese curries, give this one a try.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||24 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||840 mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/12 package (21 g)
Servings per Container: 12
Net wt. 8.8 oz (250 g)
Palm oil, wheat flour, sugar, salt, cornstarch, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion powder, tomato powder, autolyzed yeast extract, black pepper, skim milk, dry whole milk, cheese (cheddar, gouda), peanut butter (peanut), sauce powder (onion, tomato, carrot, apple, vinegar, salt, sugar, spices), honey, fruit paste (banana, sugar, honey, tomato), garlic powder, chutney, red pepper, apple paste, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, sodium citrate, coloring (caramel, parika), soy lecithin, monoglycerides, succinic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, spice extract (ginger, cinnamon, laurel, onion, garlic).
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix
- Meat: beef, pork or chicken (1-1/8 lb, 500 g)
- 4 medium onions (1-3/4 lb, 800 g)
- 4 medium potatoes (1-1/2 lb, 600 g)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 lb, 200 g)
Cooking Directions: (12 servings)
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned. Add 5-3/4 cups (1400 mL, 47 fl. oz) water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Note: When using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned and 3-1/2 cups of (approx 850 mL, 29 fl oz) of water.
|Rating:||Saturday Jul 28 2012 07:07||by Luke|
|I tried the Vermont Curry a couple weeks ago and I'd have to say that it's now my favorite brand of Japanese curry. I really loved it and I would recommend it to anyone.|
Back to top