Vermont Curry Medium Hot 8.8 Oz
Product Number - 12040167
Bin Number - 3031
Vermont Curry is the ultimate comfort food. Hints of apple and honey sweeten this curry sauce, but it still has that spicy curry kick we all know and love. Pour House Vermont style curries over meat and rice for a savory meal on a cool day. The dish's style as a curry sauce med hot is another well balanced meal for those who appreciate spice, and the Vermont brand's large 8.8 ounce packaging means there'll be enough for the whole family. Try Vermont Curry Hot 8.8 Oz for a hotter take on the same delicious curry mixture. If you like the subtleties of the signature apple and honey flavors found in Japanese curries, give this one a try.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||860 mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
CURRY HOUSE NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 1/12 package (21 g)
Servings per Container: 12
Net wt. 8.8 oz (250 g)
Palm oil, wheat flour, sugar, salt, cornstarch, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion powder, tomato powder, autolyzed yeast extract, black pepper, skim milk, dry whole milk, cheese (cheddar, gouda), peanut butter (peanut), sauce powder (onion, tomato, carrot, apple, vinegar, salt, sugar, spices), honey, fruit paste (banana, sugar, honey, tomato), garlic powder, chutney, red pepper, apple paste, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, sodium citrate, coloring (caramel, parika), soy lecithin, monoglycerides, succinic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, spice extract (ginger, cinnamon, laurel, onion, garlic).
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box House Curry Sauce Med Hot Mix
- Meat: beef, pork or chicken (1-1/8 lb, 500 g)
- 4 medium onions (1-3/4 lb, 800 g)
- 4 medium potatoes (1-1/2 lb, 600 g)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 lb, 200 g)
Cooking Directions: (12 servings)
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned. Add 5-3/4 cups (1400 mL, 47 fl. oz) water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break house curry sauce med hot into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Note: When using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned and 3-1/2 cups of (approx 850 mL, 29 fl oz) of water.