Vermont Curry Mild 8.8 oz
Product Number - 12022764
Bin Number - 3029
A milder take on their more traditional offerings, this Vermont Curry Mild 8.8 oz offers a hint of seasoning tailored to those who enjoy spice but are sensitive to hot food. Those with a taste for a scalding and spicy dish may find this Golden Curry on the light side, so if you're more inclined to the piquant consider the Vermont Curry Hot 8.8 oz product for hotter Vermont Curry styles. Otherwise, this milder version of Vermont curry just might prove to be your perfectly spicy curry solution.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g||23 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||860 mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Serving Size: 1/12 package (21 g)
Servings per Container: 12
Net wt. 8.8 oz (250 g)
Palm oil, wheat flour, sugar, salt, cornstarch, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, spices), onion powder, tomato powder, autolyzed yeast extract, black pepper, skim milk, dry whole milk, cheese (cheddar, gouda), peanut butter (peanut), sauce powder (onion, tomato, carrot, apple, vinegar, salt, sugar, spices), honey, fruit paste (banana, sugar, honey, tomato), garlic powder, chutney, red pepper, apple paste, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, sodium citrate, coloring (caramel, parika), soy lecithin, monoglycerides, succinic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, spice extract (ginger, cinnamon, laurel, onion, garlic).
- Product of Japan
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are
based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Not responsible for typos,
or omission stated or implied.
- 1 Box House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix
- Meat: beef, pork or chicken (1-1/8 lb, 500 g)
- 4 medium onions (1-3/4 lb, 800 g)
- 4 medium potatoes (1-1/2 lb, 600 g)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 lb, 200 g)
Cooking Directions: (12 servings)
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned. Add 5-3/4 cups (1400 mL, 47 fl. oz) water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice or pastas.
Note: When using a half packet, please add half the amount of the ingredients mentioned and 3-1/2 cups of (approx 850 mL, 29 fl oz) of water.