This classic teriyaki sauce is extremely flavorful, with a strong soy sauce base combined with various spices to create a robust savory and sweet taste. Use right from the bottle as marinade or brush-on sauce for all types of poultry, meats or seafood. Or, create your own sauce by adding minced fresh ginger root, garlic, green onions, brown sugar or herbs.
1. Marinate 3 lbs. of pieces in sauce, in sealed plastic bag, in refrigerator 4 hours, overnight, turning over occasionally.
2. Bake at 350 Fahrenheit 45 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning and basting once.
3. To BBQ: Place marinated pieces on grill 5 inches from heat. Cook about 20 minutes on each side, baste occasionally.
1. Marinate tender steaks or chops in sauce about 30 minutes; broil or grill to desired doneness.
2. Or, marinate beef or lamb for kabobs about 30 minutes
3. Thread on skewers with desired vegetables and broil or grill to desired doneness.
1. Bake 3 lbs. cut-up spareribs in shallow pan at 350 Fahrenheit 45 minutes; brush well with sauce.
2. Bake 30 minutes longer , or until tender ; basting occasionally with sauce.