Asian Recipe Bean Salad
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
A dish with a unique look and a great taste, this delicious bean salad has a colorful appearance and can be decorated with long intertwining bean strands to make real edible art. The dish itself is simple to prepare, and because of the distinct ingredients, it's perfect for those looking to find a new favorite appetizer.
- 1 cup Domestic Adzuki Red Beans
- 1 cup Kidney Beans (canned, drained)
- 1 cup Lima Beans (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup Orchid Mung Beans
- 1 cup Soy Beans
- 1 cup Oriental Long Beans
- 1 Artichoke Heart
- 1 Bell Pepper (red, julienned)
- 1 can Orchids Water Chestnuts Sliced
- 1 box Silken Firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp Shiboritate Nama Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Orchids Pure Sesame Oil
- 1. Dressing:
- 2. Mix dressing ingredients up together. Break tofu up into small bite sized pieces. Allow to sit while preparing the rest of the salad.
- 3. Salad:
- 4. Mix all salad ingredients except for the long oriental beans together in a bowl. Save three long beans for each plate. Braid them (as in hair) and lay the braided Ya bean around the side of each salad plate.
- 5. If there are any leftover long beans, chop them and add to salad. Once salad has been thoroughly tossed, place mound on each plate. Pour dressing over top and serve immediately.