Asian Recipe Rice Salad with Wasabi Dressing
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
This salad has a little bit of spice, a little bit of the lemony sour goodness, and a little bit of the sweet. These three tastes combine very well, and offer up the perfect flavor for a light, and healthy salad.
- 2 tsp Orchids Wasabi Powder
- 1 tbsp Yuzu Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Orchid's Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Yuzu Cooking Juice
- 3 Green Onions
- 1 Sweet Red Bell Pepper
- 1 small Cucumber (peeled)
- 2 cups Botan Brown Rice (cooked)
- 1. For dressing, mix wasabi powder with 1 tsp. with warm water and let stand 10 minutes. Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- 2. For salad, thinly slice green onions on the diagonal. Core, seed and dice red pepper. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Cut cucumber crosswise into crescent-shaped slices. Add vegetables and rice to dressing and toss well.