Ginger Bread Man
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
Serves:2 1/2 Dozen
The concept of Gingerbread Men dates back over 400 years. And no wonder the treat has been around so long, it's delicious! So enjoy this time tested, super tasty dessert that's over 400 years in the making.
- 3.5 oz Package Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 large Egg
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1. Mix together dry butterscotch pudding mix, butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl till creamy.
- 2. Add eggs and combine flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon. Mix into the pudding mixture and cover then chill dough till it becomes firm for 60 minutes.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Then grease baking sheets (cookies wont stick). Roll dough out around 1/8" thickness, using man cookie cutter shapes.
- 4. Set cookies on baking sheets 2" apart.
- 5. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes until cookies are golden at the edges.
Rate this Recipe
Products in this Recipe
Out of stock