Green Tea Cheese Cake Recipe
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
Serves:1 - 9 inch cheesecake
This Green Tea Cheesecake has a rich and creamy texture with a deliciously sweet flavor that is complemented by the unique taste of ground up shortbread cookies or graham crackers. It's simple to make yet extremely rewarding to eat, and we know it'll be one of your absolute favorite desserts.
- 1 cup Shortbread Cookies or Graham Crackers (ground)
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (packaged, room temp.)
- 1/2 cup Fromage Blanc Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 4 tbsp Hot Water
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Press the cookie crumbs or graham crackers firmly onto bottom of the 8" diametere spring form pan.
- 2. Wrap outside of pan tightly with three layers of heavy-duty foil. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, fromage blanc cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth.
- 3. Add 1 egg at a time, beating until incorporarted.
- 4. Beat green tea powder in hot water until smooth and stir well into mixture.
- 5. Pour batter over prepared crust in pan. Place cake in roasting pan, add enough hot water to rasting pan to come halfway up the side of spring form pan.