Ono Chicken Wings
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
This Ono Chicken recipe calls for stir fried chicken, cooked to a golden brown and then moistened with a delicious marinade. The marinade is based on a yuzu cooking juice, and is enhanced with garlic, brown sugar, minced onions, and a little bit of beer, just to get that super tasty flavor.
- 1 cup Genen Premium Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Yuzu Cooking Juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Onion; minced
- 1 tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 7 oz Beer
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Canola Blended Cooking Oil
- 5 lbs Chicken wings
- WP White Sesame Seed
- 1. Cut off and discard the small tip of each wing. Cut main wing at joint. Combine first 8 ingredients and stir until dissolved.
- 2. Pour over chicken and marinate overnight. Be sure sauce covers all pieces. Drain and save marinade.
- 3. In large skillet, heat a small amount of grapeseed oil and brown chicken on all sides over medium. When brown, add 1/2 cup marinade; cover; reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- 4. Stir and add more marinade if necessary. May be cooked a day in advance and reheated in oven before serving. Add marinade to moisten before heating.
- 5. Serve hot in a chafing dish. Sprinkle white sesame seeds if desired.