Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
Slow cooked pork chops, marinated with the delicious ingredients such as honey, garlic, onions, bell peppers, as well as dark sesame oil and hoison sauce. It makes for a delicious and complex meal, and since shirataki is a main ingredient you know that it will be healthy and satisfying.
- 1 1/2 lb Pork Chops (thin slice strips)
- 1 inch Ginger Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 dash Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1/2 med Onion (sliced into strips)
- 8 oz Shirataki Noodles
- 1. Drain and rinse the Shirataki Noodles under warm water for at least 2 minutes. In medium bowl, place the first 8 ingredients, and toss them to be combined.
- 2. Let it marinade for 4-5 hours, or overnight, tossing every few hours. Heat a little more sesame oil in a large wok or skillet.
- 3. Take the pork out of the marinade, shake off excess marinade, and stir-fry in the wok or skillet, seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the corn starch to the marinade and whisk to dissolve.
- 4. Add the pepper and onions when the pork is fully cooked and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add the shirataki noodles and marinade and bring them to a boil to thicken the sauce.