Shirataki Recipe with Beef
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
For a lean, healthy, and filling beef stew look no further. This beef is extra tender, and serving it alongsde shirataki makes the meal extra filling, and very healthy. A great way to get healthy, and in shape without sacrificing any taste. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2-2 lbs Lean Stew Meat
- 2 packs Au Jou Mix Prepared
- (as per package directions)
- Water needed for the Au Jou Mixes
- 7 oz Shirataki Noodles
- 2 - 3 dash Pepper (to taste)
- 1. Prepare the Au Jou mixes as recommended on the packages so it will end up with 5 to 6 cups of Au Jou.
- 2. Put the stew meat into the slow cooker.
- 3. Pour the Au Jou juice over the meat and turn slow cooker onto high, cook till meat tender. Usually takes 6 to 8 hours.
- 4. Check at 6 hours and if meat is tender add the Shirataki Noodles to the slow cooker.
- 5. Continue cooking on high for 2 minutes to let the noodles get hot.
Rate this Recipe
Products in this Recipe
Out of stock