Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Ginger and Garlic
Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
A fresh and healthy way to enjoy your vegetables. This recipe will take your Bok Choy to new heights with its simple collision of flavors. It's simple to prepare and heavy on the garlic because after all, you can never have enough garlic!
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Ginger
- 8 cups Chopped fresh Bok Choy
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt and ground black pepper (mixed)
- 1. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute
- 3. Add bok choy and soy sauce, cook 3 to 5 minutes until green are wilted and stalks are crisped and tender
- 4. Season to taste, with salt and black pepper